I’m a bit delayed in posting this – but if you’ve been to the ScrapMuch? blog you probably already know… We’re having a DT Call! If you love working with sketches and want to share your work to inspire others there’s still time to apply!
We are looking for an undetermined number of designers whom will be a blend of some of our current teammates as well as new design team members, to create layouts based on our Sketch-y Friday challenges.
Each of our new design team members will be added to one of our 2 teams, with each team responsible for creating samples for 2 of our sketch challenges per month!
Design Team Requirements:
- create 2 layouts per month, using the sketches provided
- post our badge on your blog (yes you must be a blogger)
- become a member of our private Facebook group (this is how we communicate as a team)
- submit your layouts to us on or before the designated due dates
- post the ScrapMuch? sketch and your layout, along with a link to the ScrapMuch? blog on your blog on the day of our reveal (Fridays)
- share your blog posts on your Facebook page
- comment on entries, as assigned (this is a must)
- you do not need to be exclusive to ScrapMuch?, you can belong to one other sketch DT or unlimited other challenge DT’s, however you may not belong to any other scrapbook store DT’s (this includes GDT spots.)
- you must be loyal and committed to promoting ScrapMuch?
This call is open to scrappers in Canada and the U.S., you do not need to have Design Team experience to apply, all applications will be considered. The term will run for 6 months, from May 1st, 2015 until October 31, 2015. Compensation provided in the form of a store discount.
To apply, create a layout using one of our March 2015 sketches. Send a high quality photo of your layout along with the following information to Laura via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, before our March 29th, 2015 deadline. Please put ScrapMuch? DT Call in the subject line.
- 2 of your favourite layouts, we would love to see what you think best represents your style!! If you love 2 page layouts be sure to share one of those as well, as you know we offer a two page sketch each month
- past or present DT experience (though none is necessary)
- a link to your blog
- your full name and address
Selected entrants will be notified via email, by April 7th and the new team will be announced on our blog on April 27th. New team members will be expected to participate in the May 1st or 8th reveal according to the team you are slotted into.
Be sure to link it up your application layout for your chance at our March prize, using our Inlinkz tool on the left hand side bar.