In case you missed the announcement on Friday’s ScrapMuch? blog – ScrapMuch? is having a design team call. This has been an amazing team to be a part of, and if you like working with sketches, you should consider applying. Here are the requirements and you can visit the ScrapMuch? blog HERE for more information:
- create 2 layouts per month, using the sketches provided
- post our badge on your blog (yes you must be a blogger)
- become a member of our private Facebook group (this is how we communicate as a team)
- submit your layouts to us by the designated due dates
- post the ScrapMuch? sketch and your layout, along with a link to the ScrapMuch? blog on your blog on the day of our reveal (Fridays)
- share your blog posts on your Facebook page
- comment on entries, as assigned
- you do not need to be exclusive to ScrapMuch?, you can belong to one other sketch DT or unlimited other DT’s, however you may not belong to any other scrapbook store DT’s
- you must be loyal and committed to promoting ScrapMuch?
This call is open to scrappers in Canada and the U.S., you do not need to have Design Team experience to apply, all applications will be considered. The term will run for 6 months, from November 1st, 2014 until April 30, 2015. No compensation is provided.
To apply, create a layout using one of our September 2014 sketches. Link it up using our Inlinkz tool, adding DT call after your name. Yes, you will also be entered into our monthly prize draw! We will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love. We will contact all those we are interested in during the first week of October, at which time we may ask for more information.
As always, I can’t wait to see what you create!